My interests are broad. I enjoy programming, politics, and really random things.
I usually send a bunch of links to my friends, family, and random strangers.
I thought it would be good for me to track them on the blog, too.
I’ll try to make this a weekly thing.
Random articles I found around the web
- Why Podcasts Are My New Wikipedia —The Perfect Informal Learning Resource | Listen Notes
- The software economy is bigger than you think, even when you take into account Patio11’s Law
- How Domino’s Stock Returned 4,595% - Divinations
- How Google, DoorDash, & Grubhub Conspire To Screw Local Restaurants | Saddleback BBQ
Productivity and software tools that look interesting or I want to implement to my current stack.
- Announcing a Beta test of Pi-hole 5.0! – Pi-hole®: A black hole for Internet advertisements
Some books I discovered that will be read or backlogged
- Alchemy: The Dark Art and Curious Science of Creating Magic in Brands, Business, and Life eBook: Sutherland, Rory: Kindle Store
Courses or tutorials I’m interested in